Friday, October 6, 2017

INKTOBER DAY 6 - I FELT THE STARDUST

 My eyes had been used to watching the artificial lights more that I experienced the literal meaning of light when I saw you. It's not just a transitional relief from the darkness,it has a differential experience inside it. The most simpler and pure form of light can only be understood by the intensity of darkness. Ofcourse when I saw you , I had a lightened hope and a sudden surge of excitement filled me. I wanted to experience the light once for all in my life and I stand here covered beneath the dark forests and a veil of light filled with stardust brightens my eyes. My palm lines shimmered with the stardust as the warm energy started to deeply embed into my physical body giving me the most deeper stillness inside my heart as I FELT THE STARDUST 




No comments: